It’s great to be a member of something . . . to be inspired, challenged and invigorated.
Here’s who I am a card-carrying member of…
- Melbourne Writers’ Club
- Victorian Writers’ Centre
- Peninsula Writers’ Club
- Australian Writers’ Centre
- The Clever Copywriting School
- Bound Round regular contributor
- Tea Appreciation Society
- Interpretation Association of Australia
- Mornington Peninsula Shire Business Online
- Freelance Jungle
- Society of Women Writer’s Victoria
- Mornington Peninsula Bloggers
- RMIT Alumni
. . . and there’s a few little Word-Nerd clubs and on-line forums I buddy up with as well!
There’s also been just a bit of study to help me finesse my skills…
- B.A Arts (Media Studies), RMIT
- Grad Dip Communications (Crisis & Issues Communications), Deakin University
- Net 101 Social Media, Melbourne
- Australian Writers’ Centre: Blogging for Beginners and Advanced Blogging
- Australian Writer’s Centre: Writing for Magazines & Newspaper’s
- WordPress Start-Up
- SEO Copywriting: Recipe for Success
If you sign up, tell Kate I sent you from some extra SEO love!
I surround myself with some talented people . . .
While I may paddle solo, when the copywriting in-tray piles up I like to share the load . . . calling in other skilled and well-regarded freelancers to help me craft content. I’m associated with a great posse of copywriters, designers and communicators, but I’m afraid we can’t let you in on our secret hand-shake!
Before the tide goes out . . .
I work with a select number of talented photographers and graphic designers and would be happy to share them with you.
And naturally, the words are all mine!Google+